In accordance with the data protection regulations in force, when browsing this website and when contacting us by any means of communication offered by this website owned by KERVIEW S.A. (hereinafter KERVIEW) with registered office in Ituzaingó, 1309. Ap 101. Montevideo Uruguay, we inform you that you become a user of the KERVIEW system. Therefore, we inform you that your personal data will be collected and included in the treatment system of our ownership.
KERVIEW, with the objective of providing complete, clear transparent and affordable information to the user and owner of the data, informs of the following:
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
This website [www.bplusd.com] is owned by KERVIEW S.A. with register number N5242022A and registered office in Ituzaingó, 1309. Ap 101. Montevideo Uruguay. Likewise, the personal data collected on this Website will be included in the KERVIEW personal data processing system.
At the moment, KERVIEW is immersed in the process of appointing a Representative for privacy and data protection in the European Union.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
KERVIEW as Responsible for the treatment will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of his Website. KERVIEW treats your data to identify you as a user and to allow you to access his services and products offered on his website.
- For the fulfillment and execution of the contract that unites KERVIEW with his costumers. Manage the process and purchase and post-purchase of the products the costumer selects. This includes managing the payment of the products, as well as possible claims.
- To provide a solution and response to the requests that the costumers make through the contact form or other channel that KERVIEW put at their disposal.
- For marketing or commercial purposes. KERVIEW may use the data for the submission of electronic communications with information regarding promotions, offers, events or relevant news that may be of interest to their users or costumers. In case of wanting to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from KERVIEW, you can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. These commercial communications will only be sent when consent has been given through the form available on this Website.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatment by KERVIEW of your data may be based on: (i) compliance with our contractual obligations (to give effect to the contractual relationship that unites us and manage the correct development of our contractual relationship), (ii) compliance with our legal obligations (when we need to collect your data and treat it because the regulations in force or public authorities require it), (iii) the safeguarding of our legitimate interests (to continue making sure that we conduct a legal, reliable and sustainable business , to meet the requirements and queries of the users that have been sent through this website, providing them with the requested information, and to monitor and improve the performance of our website) or by (iv) the consent of the interested owner of the personal information.
CRITERIA FOR THE CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided by the user and included in the system of treatment of ownership of KERVIEW will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and that the interested party does not request the deletion of their data from said system. The data will therefore be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which they have been collected.
Thus, your data will be kept for the following deadlines:
Manage your registration as a user of our Website. We will process your data for as long as you maintain your status as a registered user on our Website.
Compliance and execution of the contract that unites us. We will process your data for as long as our contractual relationship is maintained, including possible complaints or claims associated with the products once it has ended.
Management of requests that you make through the contact form. We will process your data for as long as necessary to give an answer to your request.
Commercial and marketing purposes. We will process your data until you unsubscribe from our newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of five months from the end of the specific action.
However, your data may be kept beyond that period, if established by legal provisions or public authorities.
PROCEDURE AND NATURE OF DATA
The personal data that KERVIEW captures through this website comes from the owner of the data itself, consists of purely identifying data and is necessary to interact with the user and interested party, who undertakes to provide true, up-to-date information that does not contain mistakes. Likewise, the interested party undertakes to communicate to KERVIEW as soon as possible, all the modifications and rectifications that may occur in their personal data, by contacting the following email address: email@example.com.
The personal data included in our treatment system may only be transferred to third countries that are not part of the European Union in the following cases:
- If there is a decision of the European Commission recognizing the appropriate level of protection of the country receiving the data.
- If necessary, to comply with binding and enforceable legal obligations or requirements from public authorities.
- If there are binding corporate standards.
- If a Document of Type Clauses of data protection relating to international transfers has been signed.
- If you have provided us with your express and informed consent for such transfer.
- If there is an outsourcing agreement that you have been informed of, that is made in your interest or of the provision of the service you have entrusted to us, and to which you have consented.
- If such transfer is necessary for the correct execution of a contract, in the interest of the data holder.
- If the services of suppliers located outside the European Union are needed, and in order to give full effectiveness to the fulfillment of our contractual obligations, we undertake to ensure that these suppliers comply with the current data protection requirements and that the measures are taken suitable for the total protection of your data during and after the transfer. We finally indicate that, in no case, your data will be transferred to third parties for commercial use.
KERVIEW informs you that as a interested party and owner of the personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request information about the treatment.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification.
- Right to request its deletion or cancellation.
- Right to request the limitation of treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
- Right to revoke the consent given at any time.
For the exercise of the above rights, the request may be made either electronically, by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
KERVIEW S.A. (REF. DATA PROTECTION)
Montevideo, MONTEVIDEO, 11000, Uruguay.
KERVIEW also guarantees to the owner of the data that the exercise of these rights will be free except in cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially for repetitive ones, in which case, we can proceed to charge a fee that compensates the administrative costs to attend the request.
Likewise, we inform you that, in the event that you consider your rights as regards the protection of your personal data violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the competent Authority in matters of Data Protection.